N82921 1982 Piper Archer II
The Piper Archer II (PA28-181) is a 4-seat piston aircraft – part of a family of light aircraft designed for flight training, air taxi, and personal use. All members of the PA-28 family are all-metal, unpressurized, single-engine, piston-powered airplanes with low-mounted wings and tricycle landing gear.
N82921 is well-outfitted for both VFR and IFR flight – ours has an Aspen EFD1000 PFD , a Garmin 430W WAAS GPS, and an autopilot. It also has ADS-B out capability via a Bendix-King KT74 ADS-B transponder.
New NHFA Members – Archer only
• Private Pilot, minimum, 100 hrs minimum, accepted by insurance company
• Membership initiation fee – $750
• Application fee: $300
• Monthly dues – $215/mo
• Hourly Rate (tach time) – $121/hr
• 3 hrs/calendar quarter minimum (will be billed if not flown)
• Archer members desiring to upgrade to Bonanza will not pay an additional initiation fee, only Bonanza share price